Bulk Smush

We have nearly 46000 images on our site. We keep trying to run a Bulk Smush on the images but the process keeps stopping - I'm not sure what is causing the Bulk Smush to stop running. Do you have any suggestions? Also, is there a way to have the bulk Smush run without having the page open?

Thanks

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Helena Stone,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I'm not sure what is causing the Bulk Smush to stop running. Do you have any suggestions?

Maybe there is a corrupted image that is keeping the process from progressing, to be sure, could you please enable support access, so that I could check your configuration. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Also, is there a way to have the bulk Smush run without having the page open?

I'm afraid you'll have to keep the page open when running bulk Smush. You can run the Smush in a new tab, and work along side it.

Please let us know once you enable support access, so that we could get this sorted asap. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.