bulk smush not working

Hi I cant get the smush pro to install or the free one to bulk smush - i seem to be able to individually smush images but not bulk
i have granted access - can you help please

Nazmul H. Rupok

Hi there,

Hope you are doing well today. You can use the Smush from Media > WP Smush. I have checked your setup and I can see clicking on the button is not working. I guess you are facing the same issue. If you notice, beside this, some other functionality on your dashboard is not working well either, like hovering on menu doesn't open the sub items. Well, those are causing by a JS error triggering by your theme as I can see from the console log. You can try activating a default WordPress theme and check the functionality again. If you still see the issue, there might be a plugin that's causing the error. In that case you can run a conflict test. Please deactivate all plugins except this one and check if the problem gone. If so, then enable all plugins one by one and find which one is having conflict. You need to do the same with themes as well.

You can find the flowchart here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-1

Let me know how it goes or if you are facing something different that I have described. I'll be happy to look further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Nazmul