'Bulk Smush Now' not processing correctly

Dear Support:

We have installed and activated WP Smush Pro on our site. There are approximately 400 images that need to be smushed. However, whenever I press the button for 'Bulk Smush Now', it maybe smushes 3 images before it freezes and does not continue smushing any remaining images. I have tried this repeatedly over the past week and it does this every time. Can you resolve?

• Nastia

Hello @Joseph, I hope you are well today!

I logged into your site and the plugin smushed 5 images for me before Ive got 503 Error.

The 503 Service Unavailable error message displays when Web server (running the Web site) is currently unable to handle the HTTP request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server.

You will find more information about this error message on the following page.

http://www.checkupdown.com/status/E503.html

Can you please try enabling WP_DEBUG mode? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);
    You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it's set to true.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting bulk smushing images on clicking on the bulk button.

This can also be due to theme/plugin conflict.

Please run a quick chck for a conflict with a plugin. Deactivate all other plugins and test again. If the issue is gone, activate one plugin at the time to find out which one is causing this issue. Please, switch to a default WordPress theme and test again

Please advise,

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.