Bulk Smush Pro Feature Only

Why am I getting the "Pro Feature Only" nag on the WP Smush Pro page on all my sites?

• Luís
    • Support

Hi wlpdrpat ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Not sure if you made the upgrade from the free to the Pro version. If yes, can you please try:

1) Go to the plugins page, deactive and delete WP Smush;

2) Using your WPMUDEV Dashboard, install the Pro version;

If after this you still have issues, can you give us access to your admin panel, so we can give a look?

If you don't already know, please, follow the link below, to see how enable the staff login:

http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

When you enable this option, please post again!

Cheers, Luís

• wlpdrpat
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hey Luís

I appreciate the advice but you didn't answer the question.

Two days ago I was not getting the "Pro feature only" nag and then yesterday I started getting the nag. Is there a specific reason why I am getting this nag now and wasn't getting it two days ago?

Given that I have done some significant modifications to the plugin - I added the ability to bulk smush theme images - it isn't as simple as deleting the old version and installing the new one.

Thanks,
    Pat

• Luís
    • Support

Hi wlpdrpat ,

Hope you're doing well today!

From what I searched, this issue was never reported before. Have you made any modification on your website (i.e: new plugins installed) or in the plugin itself (as you mention it) in that time frame?

Also, based on our support information panel, you are using a old version of WP Smush (2.0.6.1), the last release is 2.5.3, not sure if this can be related too.

I would like to ping the developer to get his valuable feedback, however, he may need to investigate further, so, can you send us the FTP details of your website, privately through our contact form:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Luis Lopes"
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/information

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.