bulk smushing images

hi, been trying to bulk smush my images.., it keeps saying its complete when its not!
When i restart the process it keeps coming back to saying there are 90 images that need smushing - the stats down the right hand side have it as around 40 images that need smushing when the process stops? Please help.

• Dimitris

Hey there sam,

hope you're doing really good! :slight_smile:

I just inspected your website and tried to bulk smush the remaining images but I got with the following error:

http://www.xxxxxxxx.co.uk/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=wp_smushit_bulk&is_bulk_resmush=true&attachment_id=7301&get_next=0&_nonce=
    500 (Internal Server Error)

Could you please deactivate all plugins except of WP Smush and try again?
    If this revert the functionality to normal, start activating them back one-by-one, checking each time by uploading a new dummy image until you get the plugin that conflicts.

If this continues though, please enable WP_DEBUG in order to get any related info. Simply go to wp-config.php file of your WP installation, find a line like
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    and replace it with

// Turn debugging on
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    // Tell WordPress to log everything to /wp-content/debug.log
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    // Turn off the display of error messages on your site
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    // For good measure, you can also add the follow code, which will hide errors from being displayed on-screen
    @ini_set('display_errors', 0);

If the above line doesn't exist, put the snippet just above the /* That's all! Stop Editing... */ comment.
    Then try to replicate the error and after doing so, download /wp-content/debug.log file, rename it to debug.txt and attach it here into your next reply (if file is larger than 5MB, please upload into a 3rd party provider like Dropbox or Google Drive and sent us over the download link).

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.