bulk smushing images

hi, been trying to bulk smush my images.., it keeps saying its complete when its not!
When i restart the process it keeps coming back to saying there are 90 images that need smushing - the stats down the right hand side have it as around 40 images that need smushing when the process stops? Please help.

• Dimitris

Hey there sam,

hope you're doing really good! :slight_smile:

I just inspected your website and tried to bulk smush the remaining images but I got with the following error:

http://www.xxxxxxxx.co.uk/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=wp_smushit_bulk&is_bulk_resmush=true&attachment_id=7301&get_next=0&_nonce=
    500 (Internal Server Error)

Could you please deactivate all plugins except of WP Smush and try again?
    If this revert the functionality to normal, start activating them back one-by-one, checking each time by uploading a new dummy image until you get the plugin that conflicts.

If this continues though, please enable WP_DEBUG in order to get any related info. Simply go to wp-config.php file of your WP installation, find a line like
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    and replace it with

// Turn debugging on
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    // Tell WordPress to log everything to /wp-content/debug.log
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    // Turn off the display of error messages on your site
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    // For good measure, you can also add the follow code, which will hide errors from being displayed on-screen
    @ini_set('display_errors', 0);

If the above line doesn't exist, put the snippet just above the /* That's all! Stop Editing... */ comment.
    Then try to replicate the error and after doing so, download /wp-content/debug.log file, rename it to debug.txt and attach it here into your next reply (if file is larger than 5MB, please upload into a 3rd party provider like Dropbox or Google Drive and sent us over the download link).

Warm regards,
    Dimitris