Bulk submission delete in Forminator

On that general contact form, we have nearly 5000 submissions in a very short time, so clearly spam. Is there an easy way to delete those entries from our submissions so it only shows those aren’t spam. Also, is there anything you can advise to stop this spamming other than using re-captcha?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi James Round ,

As a workaround, you can set the value for Submissions as “5000” for the pagination settings, so that all the submissions are listed in a single page.

This should allow you to select all the submissions within a single page, and then delete the entries as needed.

Could you please check, and see whether this would help? If not, will check with our developers to see if there is anything further that could be looked upon.

Looking forward to your response. Have a great day ahead.

Best Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi James Round ,

Sorry to hear the workaround didn’t help much. The error shown in the screenshot seems more of a limit specific to the server-side.

Could you please check the following workaround to increase LimitRequestLine, and see whether that helps? Please bring in to your hosting provider’s attention so they could change the value if possible.
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2891574/how-do-i-resolve-a-http-414-request-uri-too-long-error

I’m checking with the developer to see whether there are any custom PHP workarounds other than that, and will keep you posted once I get further feedback.

Please let us know whether tweaking the server-side as above helps or not too.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• James Round
    • Flash Drive

Hi there.

Unfortunately, this didn’t work as yet had errors stating the URL was too long. We since decided to remove the from and create a new one (cloned) to remove the entries, and received assistance on another ticket to remove some entries that had been taken across, so this can be closed.

Thank you for your assistance.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.