Business Blog Theme - Where do I change Site name and text box

I see I have the same problem as Johan (See topic: Business Blog Top Text Box ). I cannot even change the blog title away from BUSINESS BLOG.

Tammy says

Johan: It's set under appearance > theme options.

... But with no other instructions. When I go there, I see a BRANDING section, and I do put the name of my site in; however, this does not replace BUSINESS BLOG.

I have followed Tammy's instructions, including deactivating all of the plugins.

I am trying not to be critical, but the 2 issues I am having again are:

1) This theme is not working
2) Although I like the clean and minimalist style, I have concluded that the documentation for this and some other themes is way too minimalist. There is pretty much no contextual help or documentation, at all. Why is this?

I have worked with wordpress for 5+ years now, have wasted an hour trying all of the pages of this theme , but without success. I can see why johan just gave up and chose another theme.

As an aside, it would be good if users could actually rate themes, as they do for themes and plugins at wordpress.org. Does this exist somewhere on the WPMUDEV sites?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks

• Timothy Bowers

I see I have the same problem as Johan (See topic: Business Blog Top Text Box ). I cannot even change the blog title away from BUSINESS BLOG.

Perhaps a link to that topic?

... But with no other instructions. When I go there, I see a BRANDING section, and I do put the name of my site in; however, this does not replace BUSINESS BLOG.

Are you referring to the name on the front, where the huge title is? The one which can be an image as well?

If so then changing the branding settings for Site Title do it for me:

Admin --> Themes --> Theme Options --> Branding

I've attached screenshots of what I see.

If you are referring to a different area of the front end then please include a screenshot so I can be sure I know what needs changing.

As an aside, it would be good if users could actually rate themes, as they do for themes and plugins at wordpress.org. Does this exist somewhere on the WPMUDEV sites?

That doesn't currently exist, sorry.

Was there some other issues with the theme as you mentioned the theme is not working?

Take care,
    Tim.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.