Business Blog Top Text Box

@Tammie lets try again http://howtostayintouch.info/

• Tammie
    • WordPress Wizard

@Johan: Not a hassle it's what I'm here for just hope you can get that setting working now. As a rule we are working on theme demos more and reviewing our manuals so hopefully a lot of these 'how do I do this / that' will come up there.

• Tammie
    • WordPress Wizard

@Johan: No problem don't worry I'm dyslexic myself so learnt a long time ago to just take things slower and get there :slight_smile: We try to be as clear as can but I think looking at if there is one our tutorial videos would help you when setting up a theme and those that don't have it we are working on getting a video for. In this I don't mean the demo ones I mean the actual tutorial ones that show setting up every option.

• Johan
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

@Tammie this will be a great idea. First of all I had to learn a new language with wordpress 3. And a video will make technical phrases a non issue. Again well done for being there :wink:

I am creating, at my speed and your frustration, great sites that I can be proud of and I don't have to beg for advice from every tom dick and marry.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.