Business Directory and ProSites

I would like to create a business directory site where the subscriber also would have a webpage with their business summary, including product or services (images). My site is a multisite. Would Prosites work with Business Directory or should I use the Network plugin with Prosites.

• PC

Hello there,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

I reckon that the best bet would be to use New Blog Templates : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/new-blog-template/ as well.

You can use the Directory plugin (Network Activated) to create listings on a demo site on your network. Style the site as you want it to be available for members and then create a template using that site.

Then your members can use that template to create a site and then simply go to the listing and edit that to match their services.

Would that work for you ?

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC

Hello Aviles,

Thanks for posting back.

Any new business subscriber would be able to have their own site with a summary of what their business offer. Like a business card.

That is what I am trying to explain here. If you use WordPress multisite then you can offer the user ability to create a site on your network.

Now in order for them to be able to show a summary of what their business offer, they will need to create a directory listing and show it on the site. Or you can create a template site on your network and create a demo listing on that.

Then using New Blog templates, you can set that demo blog as a template which the users will choose while creating a site on your network and what they will get would be the exact replica of the demo site you created.

Then they will simply need to update their details which you can mention in instructions on a page.

That is the only way I see it working.

Let me also look for thoughts from my colleague @Jack Kitterhing on this.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.