Business Portfolio Home Fatured Link

I am working with the Business Portfolio Theme and I am finding out the the Home featured link is not accepting the URL that I am putting in. It is taking the Base domain and then adding the Home Featured Title??? Is there a way to fix this or a work around I would like the link to actually go to the register page.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi erikol,

I can't seem to replicate that in a test site. It sounds like it's not taking any changes to the "Home feature link" field, is that correct?

Could you maybe provide a screenshot of the settings as you have them so we can test that specifically?

Thanks,
    David

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.