business portfolio menu css

I am having a problem styling the menu in my Business Portfolio theme. I have two issues on this website:

http://sisterhoodofsupport.com/

First, I would like to change the width of the sub menus, as they are much too wide and move off of the screen to the right when I scroll through them. These sub menus are much too wide and I can't seem to find the CSS to change this.

Second, my menu looks fine in Firefox--when I hover over the menu items the text is simply underlined.

But in IE, Safari and Chrome the 'hover' type becomes much larger and changes color. I don't mind the color change, but I do not want the text to enlarge. Again, I cannot find the CSS to change this.

Please help me find the CSS so that I can add it to my child theme CSS and correct these issues.

Thanks for this wonderful site, I am on here almost every day.

Tammie

Hi there. I assume you've done some custom changes already as I see child.css in firebug.

Basically when you are talking those menus think about any class with .sf-menu in front of it (that's the menu class.

First up is going to be to look in layout.css and you will see the following:

.sf-menu ul {
    position: absolute;
    top: -999em;
    width: 10em; /* left offset of submenus need to match (see below) */
    }

ul.sf-menu li li li:hover ul,
    ul.sf-menu li li li.sfHover ul {
    left: 10em; /* match ul width */
    top: 0;
    }

You can start by changing those. But you will see in layout.css a lot of other styling elements you can also change relating to menus.