Business Theme Blog images

I am trying this ONE more time. I am working with the Business Theme. This is being done as a website the home page is not being used for posting. The Blog section is for posting. The featured area I am hiding...it is annoying to say the least to control what is shown there. I have it on no display. The latest news section has images to be shown above each posting - a showing of the latest postings. The image size is not a regular size it is wide and short. I really don't want the images to show in this area at all. I cannot find where to put the no display for image in the Latest News Section of the Business Theme. The image also repeats no matter what it repeats at all sizes...annoying... cannot make this a normal regular size image section...annoyed..I just want to hide the images from showing in the Latest News Section of this website blog area using the Business Theme. Here is the url http://184.154.69.106/~reprop/blog/
I have asked this several times and no answers just questions which I cannot respond to so all I can do is check to see if someone posts an answer. I just want to hide the images from showing on the page that the above url goes to...any help will be appreciated...