Business Theme Compatibility with WordPress 3.4 and BuddyPress 1.5.6

I'm creating a new BuddyPress site with the Business theme. I just got a notice to upgrade BuddyPress to 1.5.6 and I figured since I didn't have any content on my site yet, I should be okay to upgrade, so I did. Then I remembered that the Business theme says it's compatible up to BuddyPress version 1.5.5 and WordPress 3.3.2 and now I also have an option to upgrade my WordPress to 3.4. Do you think I might run into incompatibilities with the Business theme if I upgrade WordPress and BuddyPress. Should I try to go back to the 1.5.5 version of BuddyPress?

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hello loribella_greene,

We are currently short on theme designers and are working to ensure our plugins are working with the new Wordpress release.

As soon as we can be sure about our themes we will release updates for them. I'm very sorry about the delay, we will get to it as soon as possible.

Thank You for your patience!

Kimberly

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings loribella_greene,

It appears this particular topic is now resolved/closed, if you need any further assistance please let us know.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.