Button/layout problems in MarketPress

The buttons on my store pages are wonky. The "Add to Cart" button cuts off most of the text. (Screenshot included.) The "Buy Now" button just shows "Buy" on some pages.

The "Buy Now" button on the product page is all scrunched up between the quantity field and the category area. (Screenshot included.)

I haven't changed any settings from the default install. Ideas?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ProSapien,

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Your right after viewing your attached graphics they are "wonky" as you described.

Are you using the Grid Market child theme?

Which should been FTP uploaded separately into the themes directory?

Then chosen as the sites theme?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• ProSapien
    • The Crimson Coder

No, I'm using the Thesis theme. Does MarketPress require that the entire site use one of the "store" themes? What are the options for sites that are primarily blogs, etc., but have a backend store? Using one of those things will not work for my site.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ProSapien,

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

No Market Press does not require you to use its own included them or one of the "shop" themes to operate and render store items which is done using the supplied short codes.

However, then one must deal with the css and eccentricities of the theme they do choose adjusting it as needed.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

If this thread is not resolved because the suggested action did not work or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.