'Buy Now' keeps adding to the cart and I cant get to the cart.

Selling digital downloads with marketpress....
my site is http://www.casemanual.net
When I click on the 'buy now' button it just adds to cart. Over and over and over. And to make matters worse, I cant even 'view cart' or get to the cart to remove items or even checkout. I have deactivated all other plugins. I have reverted back to generic wordpress theme and still its broken. I have installed the WPMU DEV dashboard and grants support access. Please help.

• Nithin

Hi Mary,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

This seems a bit odd, I can confirm this issue in your website. Could you please enable debug mode in WordPress. To enable it, open your wp-config.php file located in your root directory, and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

After making the above changes, please try to add products to your cart. The errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory. Please attach these in your next reply in txt format file, so that we could give a closer look. You can find more details about debugging here.

Please let us know how that goes, have a nice weekend.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin

Hi Mary,

The error logs, doesn't really help much with troubleshooting it, could you please send us your credentials so that we can have a closer look?

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: http://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select “I have a different question” for your topic.

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin

Hi Mary,

I found your .htaccess file to have custom rules which is causing some conflicts, I have replaced the rules with the below code:

# BEGIN WordPress
    <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
    </IfModule>
    # END WordPress

And refreshed the Permalinks, under Settings > Permalinks. Then created new MarketPress pages under Store Settings > Presentation > Store Pages . This has cleared your issue, and now the checkout, and the cart seems to work fine. Please check, and confirm.

Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.