BuzzFeed like quizzes in WordPress?

Is there a plugin that can create interactive quizzes, something similar to what BuzzFeed has popularised? Example: http://www.buzzfeed.com/hilarywardle/how-stereotypically-scottish-are-you

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey RB,

You are looking to show result at the end of multiple answers question, right?

This is not possible out of the box with CoursePress but since it already has multiple question field it could be modified to work this way but you will need to make some changes to plugin files.

If you need to customize this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

Please note that, no WPMU official staff members are allowed to work in the job board.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• RB

Wow. This is so funny because I never mentioned CoursePress while asking this question or in my subsequent reply. The only time I raised a question about CoursePress was a DIFFERENT THREAD that I created right around the time I created this thread.

This question is NOT related to CoursePress!

My question is that is there a plugin or a service or a module that can create personality quizzes like BuzzFeed does (link is duly attached in the question). You take a series of questions that have many possible answers and then you're shown a reply that tells you your personality or something.

Just because someone posted two "similar looking" threads at the same time doesn't mean both the threads are for the same thing. Request you to read the question diligently before posting a reply.

Thanks!

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @RB,

It wasn't my attention to make this threads the same question, I just thought that I shouldn't repeat myself since you already asked for suggestions on such plugin in your CoursePress related thread.

I kept mentioning CoursePress because that is the closest plugin to use for such project that we have in our arsenal.

I'm sorry if it sounded that way and hope this clears things up :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.