Bypass membership level selection

My site has one free membership level. Membership is by invite only and entered manually. I want a hidden (not in a menu) registration form with invite code, but don't want users to have to select a membership level... etc. At present they have to 'Select a subscription', there is only one! How can I change that? Also how can the form font be changed to fit the site?
http://kyebay.ca/register-2/
Please advise.

• Mark
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Pixeldrummer, (cool name)

1. Hiding the Subscription Form
    When I visited your site, I did not see the sign-up page visible in a menu. Did you already solve this issue, or am I missing something? Normally, this can be controlled by adjusting Menus or creating custom menus.

2. Remove "Select a Subscription"
    There is more than one way to do this, but here's how I do it. In your theme's style.css file, add the following custom code:

#membership-wrapper legend {display: none}

3. Match fonts
    Again, in the theme's style.css:

#membership-wrapper .help-block {font-family: fontname} where fontname is the name of the font you wish to use.

.pricedetails {font-family: fontname}

These methods may not be the best way to do it, but they will work. I think there's a way to have the membership font inherit the site's font, so hopefully someone can share that method.

Hope it helps,
    Mark

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

If there is only one level and its free, then you have invite only this is how I would do it.

Admin --> Membership --> Options

/wp-admin/admin.php?page=membershipoptions

Then set the subscription for the User Registration option. All registered users will be on that level when they register.

Then go to:

Admin --> Membership --> Options --> Extras [Tab]

And you can set your Invite codes there. :slight_smile:

Or use something like this one:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/baw-invitation-codes/screenshots/

So you can generate invite codes for people.

Hope this helps.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.