Cache limiter not working

Hi,

I got the following errors for Friends and Pro Sites:

Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget in WPMUDev_Friends_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

instead. in /home/triplegr/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3892

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/triplegr/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3892) in /home/triplegr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Session.php on line 29

Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/triplegr/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3829

My Memory resources get maxed out and I need help to repair this problem.

Michael

• Michael

More errors:

Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/triplegr/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3829

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/triplegr/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3829) in /home/triplegr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-updates/includes/class-wpmudev-dashboard-site.php on line 494

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/triplegr/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3829) in /home/triplegr/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1179

• Denitsa

Hello Michael,
    I hope you are having a fantastic day!

I see you have activated support access for triple-grace.com, is that the site in question here?

Before you go any further, please make sure you’ve updated your plugins and themes to the latest versions, clear your browser’s cache and cookies, as well as flush any plugins/server-side caching solutions and re-log into your WordPress dashboard.

Then, could you please make a basic theme/plugin conflict test? To perform it, please follow all the steps described on a flowchart in this article (you may need to scroll the page down a little):
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Also, please login to your website via FTP and open your wp-config.php file. Search for a line like
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    and set it todefine( 'WP_DEBUG', false);

Can you also read this topic as a reference:
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8028957/how-to-fix-headers-already-sent-error-in-php/8028987#8028987

Let me know how it goes!

All the best,
    Denitsa