Caching on mapped domains is not working

Since switching to the Domain Mapping plugin, caching on mapped domains is not working. We use Comet Cache.
I also posted on Comet Cache's forums about this, in the event you want to store this with the ticket for future assistance (https://forums.wpsharks.com/t/mapped-domains-caches-not-being-cleared/3341/1)

• James Morris

Hello ksascomm,

I hope you are well today. I'll be following up with you regarding your chat.

I've checked your site and I see you are currently using WordPress MU Domain Mapping instead of WPMU DEV Domain Mapping. Are you still wanting to proceed with using our plugin and troubleshooting this issue?

I've attempted to replicate the issue on a known good install with just WPMU DEV Dashboard, Domain Mapping and Comet Cache installed an configured. I'm afraid I was unable to reproduce this issue. I suspect there may be something else going on that could be causing these symptoms.

If you would like us to proceed with troubleshooting this issue, would you please create a dupliate of your site (staging site) and provide the following information so we can assist you better? Don't worry about mapped domains. I will create test accounts and map domains to them.

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- Hosting Control Panel Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

~OR~

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.