Calendar is non responsive verticle on phone

when i view the calendar page on my phone its not responsive properly. It doesnt respond when the phone is vertical, but does when it is horizontal. How do i fix that?

• Nastia

Hello @mike316,

I hope you are doing well today!

Just to make sure, is this regarding the Appointments+ plugin?

I can't replicate the same on my sandbox installation. Even when I activated the Visual Composer to test the shortcodes.

This looks like a conflict with a theme or another plugin. Would you please run a quick check for a conflict with a plugin/theme?

Deactivate all other plugins, switch to a default WordPress theme and test again. If the issue is gone, please activate one plugin at the time to find out which one is causing this conflict.

Please follow the flowchart from our manual:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Let us know how it went!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Panos

Hello Mike,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the calendar, even though you went through plugin conflict check.

I am unable to replicate this issue too in my installations, so it might be css related, which can be from the theme or perhaps some custom css. Anyhow I can't help much if I don't have a closer look at it. Could you please grant us support access so we can see what causes this?

Kind regards,
    Panos

• Panos

Hey Mike,

Thank you for granting access, although I couldn't manage to log in, might be a security plugin blocking me. Anyhow I did have a look and I suppose you mean the calendar at the page make-an-appointment which looks like the screenshot in the attached image, right?

If this is the one you mean, I am not sure if it is a flaw or not since the dates remain big enough to click on. I would suggest to add the following custom CSS and let us know if it changes anything:

@media all and (max-width: 760px){
    	.entry-content table > tbody > tr > td, .entry-content table > tbody > tr > th, .entry-content table > tfoot > tr > td, .entry-content table > tfoot > tr > th, .entry-content table > thead > tr > td, .entry-content table > thead > tr > th{
    		padding: 10px 0px!important;
    		text-align: center;
    	}
    }

Since I was on you site I have some notes which you may find handy.

You might concern to add the 'http://' in front of the href attribute of the Book now button next to main nav. Currently when you click on it while you are at the make-an-appointment page, the url on the address bar gets doubled and shows the 404 not found error.

Your logo for smaller screens ( Mike-Todd-Fitness-NO-Logo-WHITE.png ) can't be found, so the alt text appears.

Hope this was helpful! Looking forward for your reply!

Kind regards,
    Panos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.