Calendar not reflecting selected Service Provider's schedule

I have a page where I am showing Service Providers who offer a particular Service. I need the calendar to update with the selected Service Provider's available appointment times. The calendar does not reflect the selected Service Provider's Exceptions, Schedule, or Break Times. Also, the Confirmation is not reflecting the Appointment Date & Time. I would also like to know if I can control the display of a custom field with a shortcode? I only want my custom field or notes field to show on certain pages.

Can you help? I realize I may have this set up wrong. Here are the shortcodes I'm using:

[app_service_providers select="Select Your Trainer" service="2"]

[app_monthly_schedule autorefresh="1" title="Schedule for START" logged="Click on your desired date to see available appointment times."]

[app_pagination step="2" month="1"]

[app_confirmation]

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello DJ Smith,

I tried to check your site and was able to check one service provider calendar but it showed times fine, but the your site stopped loading for me when I wanted to check next service provider. Now it shows only the address of your studio. Could you check that issue so I could investigate problems with appointments further?

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @DJ Smith

I hope you are doing good.

Would you please share the exact URL that I should check? I have taken a look at the make an appointment page and that seems okay to me.

So, if you please share an URL, would be easy for us to test. Also, if you want us to check any specific provider, please mention it too.

Have an awesome day!

Cheers
    Ash

• DJ Smith
    • Flash Drive

I put my shortcodes in the first message and explained the situation. I don't want to post the URL here where it will be indexed publicly because it's a dev site. I sent the URL via the access panel in the WPMU dev plugin. I have the shortcode for trainers that offer a specific service. I then made modifications to Bronx Trainer's schedule, but it's not showing up in the calendar when you select that trainer in the dropdown.

Plus, as stated in my original message, I would like to know if I can control meta fields with a shortcode attribute. Thank you.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi DJ Smith

Hope you had a wonderful day. I do apologize for the delayed response but from now on, we will try to respond faster on your threads.

I can see you are using an older version of this plugin. Can you please keep your plugins updated?

I put the URL in the access panel last night, do you see it?

Yes, I got the URL. Thanks.

I then made modifications to Bronx Trainer's schedule, but it's not showing up in the calendar when you select that trainer in the dropdown

Yes, I could regenerate the issue on your site. I logged with Support Access, and made both Sunday and Monday off for "Another Bronx Trainer" but it's not being reflected on your site. I checked the console but couldn't find anything significant there.

Is there any server-side caching on your site? And can you also increase the memory limit because I was having issue while making an appointment through the calendar on your site. You can check this article for more details on increasing memory limit: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/increase-memory-limit/

Can you turn on the debug mode in WordPress? To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

Past errors here. If file is very long, please paste them to a text file and attach with your reply.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello DJ Smith,

I believe I found strange bug - when service provider has not ticked the "default service" (service with id 1) it doesn't shows proper calendar.
    But when you add to one of the service providers this service, then they starting to show proper times in calendar.

I was able to replicate this issue, but only part of it.

I did a kind of workaround on your site - because from what I see you are booking appointments by Service providers for certain service (not by service), so I changed the service with ID 1 to default service, and move one from that ID as separate service (different one).
    And then I've added default service to one of the bronx trainers. They are showing Holidays and Exception days.

You would need now to update ID of the service for manhattan service provider as it's no longer 1.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello DJ Smith,

I've checked this issue and look like your server is responding with 500 internal server error when accessing the admin-ajax.php.
    I've checked on my site if this has something to do with this current bug, but I could not replicate server error.
    One of the reason of this error is not enough memory limit. Here are few ways of changing it https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/increase-memory-limit/ - try to increase to 512.

Other reason is plugin/theme conflict, so you can run a quick plugin/theme conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart).
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.