calendar update

please take a look at this test site please

http://anunturiuk.com/test/masaj

i need to archive this ..

i have set sevices as 30 min. 60 min. 90 min

but the calendar still shows slots as 30 min only...

should show the slots available according to the selection ..example

if i select 90 min ... calendar should show hours 8:00 - 9:30 ... 9:30-10:00

hope you understand...

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

@yo_luca

You can set a time base of 30 minutes, then for each service you create you then set it in 30 or 60 or 90 from the drop down menu, The calendar shows the times as defined by your time blocks only, it will still stop anyone trying to add an appointment overlapping with another.

Cheers

Tom

• pxwm
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi,

If I've understood your problem then:-

1. You can set different time slots but I've checked your website and it appears the services being offered are in increments of 30mins (30, 60, 90) therefore you set the time slot to 30mins.
    2. Then to make an appointment you select the relevant service and service provider.
    3. This will then block the calendar according to the service duration. e.g. You select a service that is 60mins for the 2 Apr 13 at 10:00 will block two 30 min time slots in the calendar for the specific service provider so you cannot overbook.

Hope this helps.

Regards
    SteveB

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

@yo_luca

Yes that's because the calendar displays the times based on the base time you set ie, in this case 30

" then for each service you create you then set it in 30 or 60 or 90 from the drop down menu "

thats what i did ... and the calendar only shows slots of 30 min ...

Cheers

Tom

• yo_luca
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

@ pxvm You select a service that is 60mins for the 2 Apr 13 at 10:00 will block two 30 min time slots in the calendar for the specific service provider so you cannot overbook.

it does not show the calendar according to the services selected...

as Tom Eagles said

the calendar displays the times based on the base time you set ie, in this case 30

which is very bad ... for what i need ..

the question is how can i archive this ..

i need to provide services ... but allow people to select period of 30 , 60 , 90 min for each service ?

• pxwm
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi,

If I've understood your problem correctly then one option is that you create the same service but call it a slightly different name such as:-

1. service1 set for 30 mins,
    2. service2 set for 60 mins and so on

This will allow clients to select the relevant service based on the duration time of the service they require.

If this is not what you require then could you provide more detials.

Regards
    SteveB

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.