[CalPress Events] CalPress events missing

Hello, I had all of our events on the CalPress Events plugin calendar and something has changed and the events are no longer appearing on my website. The widget box lists the events but if you click on Event Details it says that the page is NOT FOUND. The calendar button on the home page is also disabled. It has always worked up to this point. I cannot figure out what happened, can you help me?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Sawnee Woman's Club,

The widget box lists the events but if you click on Event Details it says that the page is NOT FOUND. The calendar button on the home page is also disabled. It has always worked up to this point. I cannot figure out what happened, can you help me?

Since CalPress is a 3rd party plugin, I'm afraid, I'm not fully sure about its workflow. From reading the given description, could you please try refreshing the Permalinks, by going to Settings > Permalinks page in the dashboard side.

And make sure the "Post Name" is selected. If it's already selected, please do make sure to click the "Save Changes" button again, so that the permalinks would get refreshed again.

Please do check whether making the mentioned changes brings any difference. If you still have issues even after that, then please grant support staff access so that we could give a closer look.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Sawnee Woman's Club

I have created a new page, selected that page as calendar page and found it working.

I can see your selected calendar page is a child page and I think the event plugin doesn't support that. Would you please make the calendar page as a parent page and then check if it works?

Let us know how it goes. Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.