Cam Membership 2 protect Posts?

Can't seem to find where I can protect a post on Membership 2. I figured it would be easier to create my Graphic pages with posts so I can load the posts on a page using recent works with tags. But I cannot see where I can protect them,

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Ruppert Marketing,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

If you want to protect individual post then you can do so by activating the Individual Posts Membership add-on and then configuring its settings from the Protection Rules section as displayed in the attached first and second screenshots.

If you want to protect whole posts listings displayed on the page by using pages / Special Pages protection rule or protecting the page using "URL Protection" rule.

If you want to protect individual post on the posts listings page then you can do so by using the ms-protect-content shortcode of Membership 2 Pro plugin. Find more information about this shortcode on the following path as shown in the attached third and fourth screenshots.

Admin Area -> Membership 2 -> Help -> Shortcodes

Find more information about usage of Membership 2 Pro plugin on the following page.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/#product-usage

Best Regatrs,
    Vinod Dalvi