Can a schedule calendar start at times different than o'clock hours?

One of my Service Providers starts her schedule at 9:30AM at 60 min. slots. till 1:30PM. There should be 4 slots per morning. but the calendar always starts at times o'clock, so 1 slot per morning is lost.
Any solution?? Thanks indeed

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Diego

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

To change the time format please go to Settings > General and select your desired time format from there.

Though it is not related to with your provider's timing issue. Would you please check in Appointments > Settings > Working hours and the hours start from 9.30, not 9.00?

Please check and let us know.

Cheers
    Ash

• Diego
    • New Recruit

Our time base is set to 10 min, as we have different services lasting 10, 20, 30 and 60 minutes. On the backend we have adjusted each provider's working hours, some of them starting at XX:00h and some at XX:30h, but on the frontend, the calendar always starts XX:00h. So, for example, I start at 8:30AM every 20 minutes, but his rythm is impossible on the frontend (8:30, 8:50, 9:10,...) only 8:20, 8:40, 9:00,...

• Diego
    • New Recruit

It would be perfect if just the calendar started at the precise minute a Provider starts and would create duration slots from then on. This system only allows you starting at times o'clock if you set 1 h duration or split the 1h slot into some smaller segments. What I need is starting at 9:30 and have 1 only available slot of 1 h until 10:30, is it that difficult??

• Diego
    • New Recruit

Nice try! But this is not at all what I'm looking for...
    First, you changed my timebase to 30 min., then I cannot have appointments of 10 and 20 min (which I need)
    And second, you changed the time slot calculus to minimum appointment duration, which allows people to book 1 hour slots by taking 2 half hour intervals either from 10:30 to 11:30 or from 11:00 to 12:00; and I don't want the possibility of 11 to 12.
    I'm returning to my old adjustments. Now I understand that this plugin is not capable of doing what I ask.
    Thanks anyway, but if any developer could help, I'd appreciate:slight_smile:

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Diego,

Thanks for posting back.

I see that the way you want it, is not possible with the current set of settings from what I see.

Let me discuss this with our developers to see if they can suggest something here. One of them should be around soon.

Thanks for your patience and being an awesome WPMU DEV member.

Cheers, PC

• Jose
    • Bruno Diaz

Hi @Diego,

Hope you are doing great, and thanks for your question. It seems to be a very common use case.
    I just baked a special add-on to achieve what you need.
    Please paste the attached file into {plugin_dir}/includes/addons folder.
    Now, under Appointments->Settings->Add-ons you will see the new add-on called "Start Time". Activate it.
    This will render a new option under Appointments->Settings->General called "Schedule Start Time". Set it to the desired value.

For the rest of the settings you should use the same as you indicated above.

In the attached images, you can see two different providers starting at 8:30, one using 20 minutes duration and the other using 60 minutes duration.

Please let me know how it works for you.

Cheers,
    JJ

• Jose
    • Bruno Diaz

Hi again @Diego,
    Not sure if it was my bad with the attachment. Let's try with a zipped file.
    You are right, you can't set separate starting hours using this add-on, but I was exploring a bit and there is a chance to code something to use provider's working hours as start time. I'll try to find the time to get it sorted.

Please let me know if you can download it.

Thanks,
    JJ

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.