can a user instal themelf a plugin

hi
can a user instal themself a plugin ?
and if so how?
why becas ther are plenty of nice wordpres plugins that i whant to give to my free blog users

can i install wordpres plugins only for my main site alone. and not the sub blogs.?

can i instal a wordpres plugin only for some blog users and some not?

I like to buy this plugin seopressor and give it to my users for free

the versi SEOPressor UNLIMITED say Multi-site License Unlmited Domains so i think it wil be olright when i give it to my subdomains users .

• puccino

can i install wordpres plugins only for my main site alone. and not the sub blogs.?

Yes, just activate your plugin on tour site admin, not on network admin.

can i instal a wordpres plugin only for some blog users and some not?

It could be possible with pro site plugin, juste create some levels and you could be visible to what level user. But you have to define manually levels.
    Or you can try a role user plugin with admin menu editor.

I like to buy this plugin seopressor and give it to my users for free

Just let your user have access to plugin menus, so user who want this plugon have to activate it in his plugin menu.

• DavidM

Hiya vpeterv,

I have to agree with puccino in general and would just like to add that on a Multisite, you really wouldn't want your users to have the ability to install a plugin, as they could easily load up malicious code on your site that way.

For that reason, Multisite doesn't allow that, but plugin installation is done completely through the Network Admin area.

If you'd like to make plugins available to all sites on your network you can simply install the plugin and not network activate it in your Network Admin > Plugins list, though sa puccio mentioned, Pro Sites lets you activate plugins on a per-site basis when logged into a sub-site as Super Admin.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pro-sites

Also, mighty nice of you to provide that plugin for free to users on your network! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    David

• vpeterv

hi yes just found it out that users cant install plugins .

yes i whant to give users some thing extra ( but i dont have not any users yet)
    first settings some things up and so on
    but that plugin wil be mijn first buy for the users
    and yes compleet free no level or membership

hope they wil like it as same like u

yes im going to put some ads on mijn wpmu blog
    and than whas myn idee to buy more good plugins with Multi-site License Unlmited Domains
    i cant ofcours buy the plugins that are only for 1 wordpres becas thats look fore me inpossible

but first settings things up buy the seopressor and install some other plugins
    and from ther i look i wil look what i wil buy more for the users
    maby a request section that wil be nice i think .
    than i know for sure wich people like wich plugin.

@DavidM do u whant to be the first user with a free seopressor plugin
    i can pm u if u whant when im ready.

kind regards to all have a nice day

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.