Can Affiliate plugin detects referal & paid status (using offline payment) with Marketpress and

Hi,

I need to set up 2 websites using the membership/marketpress plugin and affiliate plugin and I need help to make sure the plugins can work well with the website purchase process system
Since paypal is not a very common payment system in my country, I need to do everything via bank transfer and in Indonesia Rupiahs.

Website 1: Selling product with marketpress + affiliate system
Process:
1. Affiliate sign up for an account to get affiliate links, (I need affiliates to be able to sign up with their bank details and not paypal email.) can affiliate plugin do that?
2. Affiliate refer user to our website, user purchase my product and make a transfer ( I can check the transfer manually and send the product)
3. Affiliate plugin detects this and place this as referal
4. After I processed the order after receiving payment, then the affiliate plugin records it as paid and affiliate gets commission which I will transfer.

Can the affiliate plugin do these? recording referal and paid status with marketpress?

Website 2: Membership site for download + Affiliate system
1. Affiliate sign up for an account to get affiliate links, (I need affiliates to be able to sign up with their bank details and not paypal email.) can affiliate plugin do that?
2. Affiliate refer user to our website, user signup for a membership and make a transfer ( I can check the transfer manually and send the product)
4. After I processed the order after receiving payment, and activate the membership manually, then the affiliate plugin records it as paid and affiliate gets commission which I will transfer.

Will the affiliate plugin records referal and paid status with membership plugin?
Will membership and marketpress be able to use currency Indonesia Rupiah?
Will affiliate plugin be able to sign up member using bank details instead of paypal email address? I only need custom fields where affiliates can enter their bank details along with their profile.

I hope someone can help me with this. Thank you very much for your attention

• Philip John

Hiya!

I'm afraid not - PayPal is the only option at this time.

2. Affiliate refer user to our website, user purchase my product and make a transfer ( I can check the transfer manually and send the product)

Yes, it's entirely up to you how you process orders.

Affiliate doesn't detect purchases - it detects user signups.

4. After I processed the order after receiving payment, then the affiliate plugin records it as paid and affiliate gets commission which I will transfer.

You will need to manually check the orders for each user and then pay the commission according to the order value.

Will the affiliate plugin records referal and paid status with membership plugin?

Affiliate provides reporting but only on referrals - the payment side is up to you.

Will membership and marketpress be able to use currency Indonesia Rupiah?

Yes, they should do.

Cheers,
    Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.