Can affiliates plugin and pro-sites create affiliate websites for new affiliates once they sign up t

I would like to setup an affiliate website where new affiliates can go and signup to become an affiliate and they would automatically get a pre-made affiliate site that would tie into the main websites affiliate program. Each affiliate would then have customers signup to become members on the main website for a specific price. I would like to be able to assign different membership pricing for different affiliates. Can this be done with your plugins?

• Mason

Hiya @inspirationmedia,

You mean that you'd like to provide folks who sign up as a Pro Site with the ability to have their own affiliate system?

If so, you'd simply make the affiliate plugin available only to that particular level in pro sites. Does that make sense?

If you're looking to provide your own affiliate program across the network AND provide individual affiliate programs to each sub-site this is not doable at the moment.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

• inspirationmedia

I only want one affiliate website http://www.mainwebsite.com. When a person becomes an affiliate of http://www.mainwebsite.com, I would like to automatically create a website for them affiliate1.mainwebsite.com or mainwebsite.com/affiliate1. The website that they get will be a predesigned template (Including content and forms). Their sub-domain would be their affiliate link or affiliate website. So anyone they refer from affiliate1.mainwebsite.com would give them credit if someone purchased a product or signed up for the membership on their website or the main website.

I would also need the ability to give different affiliates different landing pages.

• Mason

Hiya @inspirationmedia,

Thanks for the clarification. Yes, just network activate the Affiliate plugin and you should be able to get the results you're looking for here.

You'll need several other plugins to assist with site setup and different landing pages, but there are plenty of tools to assist you here. You may want to look at new blog templates especially:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/new-blog-template/

Hope that helps. Thanks!

• Mason

Hiya @inspirationmedia,

When you look at "Manage Affiliates" in the Network Admin did you search for the username of the sub-site user where you activated the affiliate settings?

Once you find the username (or just click the search button to show all usernames) you should be able to click on a link to manage them which will bring up their specific history including number of referrals, etc.

Also, can I have a membership program on the main website, but have members signup on the different affiliates websites for the membership on the main website?

The affiliate program will only track folks signing up on the main site. I'm not exactly sure if that's what your asking for or not though, so feel free to clarify and I'll help best I'm able.

Thanks!

• inspirationmedia

Hello Jafar, sorry It took so long to answer back. I have been doing a ton of research on this and have not logged in here for a long time. Right now we are playing with infusionsoft to see if that works. We have now moved the main website to a plain wordpress installation and we are now using Custom Fields plugin to be able to create co-branded landing pages for our affiliates. Then whatever membership we use and whatever affiliate program we use will tie into one website. There are very few options out there for combining affiliate websites, memberships and stand alone websites without any custom coding. The way we have set this up, it is still labor intensive, but we deal with a small amount of affiliates that want cobranded landing pages.

I think the solution wpmudev may have been a great solution, we just didnt take the time to dig in. The affiliate program lacked a little bit because it didn't have a true signup process though a signup form that would then auto generate a premade website. WE also needed that membership to tie into our main membership website.

So this is where we are at now. We have a system that works, but is not automated yet.