Can Appointments+ be used as a backend solution?

Hi. I would like to know if this plugin can be used as a backend solution. I don't want clients accessing it, only staff. They would use to book appointments, send confirmation and reminder emails to clients, and keep staff's Google calendars up-to-date.

Would it be as simple as putting the plugin and/or shortcodes on a private, password-protected page that only staff can access?

• Ash

Hello @gnomecircle

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Yes, you can make the appointment page private. Please go to edit the appointment page, and from publish meta box, select Password Protected and give a password.

Now, when a visitor will enter in that page, the system will ask for password first and once he enters the password, only then the page will be shown.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

• Jeff

I believe Appoinments+ would also work nicely with the "Protected Content" plugin. This would allow you to create multiple levels of user privileges so that you could allow select users (membership group like employees) to make certain types of appointments (accessing the calendar pages for those appointment types) and other users to only access a more restricted level of services that they could book appointments for.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.