Can Autoblog be a Widget?

Yes, I searched the forum with no luck about this question earlier. I'd like to relegate RSS feeds to a widget rather than having it enter posts on my main blog. Is this possible?
Best, Doc

• Doc
    • Flash Drive

Hello Tom,

Let me give it another shot. The Autoblog plug-in aggregates content from third-party RSS feeds and creates a blog post each time one is updated. Instead of having posts created on my blog, I would like the RSS feed content directed to a widget on the side of my blog. That way, the search engines can see that fresh content is regularly on my site, but my subscribers are not distracted from the regular flow of my posts. Those subscribers who do see something in the side panel that interests them can still follow it, though, if they would like. Does that help explain what I'm driving at?

Doc

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Doc,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.