Can Communication Emails be sent to the Admin too?

I have a "Welcome" email being sent to new members as soon as their membership has been setup.

Is there a way the admin can also receive the welcome email when it is sent to new members?

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @rianhall,

If you are using multi site then just make sure you have checked the "Send the network admin an email notification every time someone registers a site or user account." option in the network admin area from the following path.

Network Admin -> Settings -> Network Settings

Also note the admin will only get an email after user activates his account by clicking activation link received in his email.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• rianhall

Sorry, I am not using Multisite. Furthermore, I am not using any activation links. I am using buddy press with the Membership plugin so I can get extended profile fields during the registration process as well as a Membership directory after they have paid their membership.

Basically, I am doing the following
    1. User registers with the website.
    2. User received the traditional "thanks for registering to the site" email. This email has their username/password for the site, but they have not yet paid for a membership.
    3. Right after they register to the site, they are redirected to paypal to pay for their annual membership.
    4. Immediately, after they pay for their membership, they are redirected back to the website,
    5. User then receives the "Welcome to the Club" email I have configured in the Communications settings of the Membership Plugin. That is the email I am trying to get sent to both the user and the Admin.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @rianhall,

Thank you for your detailed reply.

Now i understood your question properly that you are talking about emails sent which are configured in the Communications settings of the Membership Plugin.

Unfortunately currently the plugin doesn't provide any option to send emails also to the admin configured in the Communications settings.

I will move this over to the features & feedback section. This way it can be considered for future development, and we can also see what other community members think about the feature request.

Cheers,
    Vinod Dalvi