Can contact widget be edit? since it is very difficult to read captcha. See attachment!

See attachment!

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Pete Ekman,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

Currently that is the captcha program itself we use in the contact widget, if would be possible to change the captcha but this would require custom development.

Would it help with a different background color on the captcha or anything like that?

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Pete Ekman
    • New Recruit

Hi I read one of the customer's feedback, posted 2 years ago "The captcha image is too good that even me as a human cannot figure out what the word this (see the first word from the attached image). When this happens, I will want to be able to refresh the captcha, but there's no option for me now!"

I am experiencing the same problem. Any other way to make it easier to read?

Ps. changing the background color didn't help.

Thanks in advance

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Pete Ekman,

Hi I read one of the customer's feedback, posted 2 years ago "The captcha image is too good that even me as a human cannot figure out what the word this (see the first word from the attached image). When this happens, I will want to be able to refresh the captcha, but there's no option for me now!"

The plugin is updated to implement refresh link to refresh captcha. The refresh link only displays in the full mode and not in the compact mode.

I am experiencing the same problem. Any other way to make it easier to read?

The Contact Widget uses the reCaptcha service provided by Google to implement Captcha using its APIs. if you want to change its appearance then you will have to develop custom code using its APIs to change it. See Customizing the Look and Feel of reCAPTCHA

Cheers,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.