can course press be integrated with protected content?

Can I create courses in CoursePress but have subscribers access them using the drip feature from Protected content?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Jason,

I hope you're well today! Thank you for your question.

CoursePress is built upon the most renown e-learning patterns and standards and as such it already includes tools to sell courses. It's deeply integrated with our MarketPress plugin to let you make sells.

That being said, there's no way to protect courses with Protected Content "out of the box" but you may want to try two different approaches: one is to activate an "URL Protect" add-on for Protected Content (Dashboard -> "Protect Content" -> "Add-ons") and set the urls of course pages as protected. It's a risky move though as it may result in a full course blockade. You should try this first.

Second option would be to activate "Protect special pages" add-on (see above) and use it to protect MarketPress product pages - but it only goes to sales so I guess it's not exactly what you want. A workaround woud be to create eg. 3 courses instead of one, each including a part of an entire topic and than sell those as separate products.

I hope that helps,
    Cheers,
    Adam