Can CoursePress units or sections be reused?

Is it possible to duplicate units or sections from one course to use in another? I'd like to create a preset library of units that could be dropped into any course in the future, or even viewed independently of the course.

• Nahid

Hey Techtomic !
    Hope you are having a great day!

Thank you for your query. Unfortunately, something like this isn't possible at the moment within CoursePress Pro out of the box. However, this sounds like an excellent feature for the plugin, therefore, I've moved this thread to the Features and Feedback section of our forums. I hope the developers can consider this for development in the future updates.

Though units and sections cannot be duplicated throughout courses, you can duplicate an entire course and reuse the duplicated units and sections making necessary changes in the course content. To do so, please click on "Duplicate Course" under the preferred course in your WordPress Dashboard->CoursePress Pro->Courses. Here's a screenshot for reference:

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.