Can CoursPress Pro handles multiple lecturers like 20-100?

We are planning to add LMS to this site: https://www.nigerianseminarsandtrainings.com/
Its an event publishing platform that enables intitution to upload therir courses topic and allow interested candidate to to book for course to attend with any of the instititues. However, most of the institutes are now craving for online courses and I want to know if CoursePress Pro can handle multiple

1. Multiple instructors registration
2. Handles various instructors to manage their registered student
3. Make each registered institute/instructors create courses, quiz, upload assignment, manage student, set exams and award certificate.
4. Would I need a multi-site to make this happen?
5, Is CoursPress Pro allow instructors to manage LMS on their own from course creation to awarding a certificate without the super/admin interfering?

Your pro tip will help us to make inform decision.

Regards

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Barni,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

In general all answers are yes but let me break it down by each question.

1. Multiple instructors registration

Yes, you can register multiple instructors.

2. Handles various instructors to manage their registered student

What exactly should this include, each instructor can assess their student work if that is what you are looking for.

3. Make each registered institute/instructors create courses, quiz, upload assignment, manage student, set exams and award certificate.

Instructor can create courses, so yes :slight_smile:

4. Would I need a multi-site to make this happen?

Depends, are you looking for each instructor to have it's own list of courses, if yes then you will need a multi-site, otherwise it will all be shown in courses list on single site.

5, Is CoursPress Pro allow instructors to manage LMS on their own from course creation to awarding a certificate without the super/admin interfering?

Yes, instructor can assess students and thus allowing them to access certificates.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Barni,

All fine here, thank you :slight_smile:

I had a look around the forum for members using Divi and CoursePress and it looks like most of the issues are about styling that are easily resolved with some CSS code so I think you should be fine running CoursePress on Divi theme.

Also, I hope I can ask for custom add-on as well?

Could you please elaborate this a bit more, what add-on are you looking for? :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.