Can customers book multiple time slots at once?

Hi there

Got the plugin working so far and made a test with some of my Clients.

Usually they book one hour, but often also two hours on the same day.
Can customers book multiple time slots at once on the same day?

Some of the Clients would like to select their lessons over several days at once. Is that possible with appointments plus somehow?

It would be totaly fine if I still can confirm each hour seperately.

regards,
Attila

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Attila,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

Are you wanting clients to be able to select multiple appointments and checkout all at once? That way they can select more than 1 time slot and also time slots from different days.

You can do this by integrating it with our MarketPress plugin :slight_smile:

Once you have it added then select "Yes" for your payment settings for paid appointments in Appointments > Settings.

Now you will have some new MarketPress settings.

Is that what you are after? Look forward to hearing back Attila!

All the best,
    Tyler

• Attila
    • Flash Drive

Actually I am not using any check out. They just book their lessons on a specific time Frame. Now one would like to have two hours on the same day for example. then he has to select 13.00 book it, then select 14.00 and book that as well and enter his phone number twice.

http://dev.copterschool.ch/?page_id=910

I would like to mark 13.00 and 14.00 and book two hours with one booking.

is that possible?

regards,
    Attila

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @Attila, I hope you're well today!

Using the MarketPress plugin that my colleague mentioned above you can allow your customers to simply add their appointments to a "cart" and then they can checkout all their appointments at once.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

• Attila
    • Flash Drive

Hi Ari

We already have an eComerce Plugin with a working shop and your MarketPress Plugin is no Option at this time. Also we do not want to mix up shop functionality and the booking.

I am a bit frustrated right now, since it is an absolute common functionality to select more than one time Slot at a time in any booking or scheduling plugin we were looking at.

There must be a better solution for this, can you please look into it again?

regards,
    Attila

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Attila,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for getting back to us!

The integration with MarketPress was actually implemented exactly for this purporse, plus the additional payment gateways. You don't need to use it as your main eCommerce plugin if you don't want to :slight_smile: it should work alongside other ecommerce plugins as long as their custom post type for products isn't "product".

Another option that may work for you is to manipulate the service times. Create another service that is a 2 hour appointment. Then they can select whether they want the 1 hour service or 2 hour service :slight_smile:

If it's the same instructor for both variations then you can just attach that service to the same one and if someone books a 2 hour appointment it will block those times for both the 1 hour options as well because the service provider will be busy.

How does that sound?

Look forward to hearing back Attila!

Have a great rest of your day :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.