Can e-Newsletter plugin do any of these?

First of all, thanks for this great plugin. A few outside-the-box questions if you don’t mind :slight_smile:

1. Can I send a new wordpress post “as is” as a newsletter in HTML format? I know I can copy and paste the content over to the newsletter management panel. Just wondering if it can be done by press a button or check a box kind of automation to add a post and make it a newsletter at the same time.

2. Can each newsletter have an achieved live page/post? in case subscribers’ can not view HTML in mail box. Such as the way WPMU DEV’s newsletter: “Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser”.

3. Can I install this plugin in a few WPMU sub-blogs, and configure each sub-blog to handle different groups of subscribers? So one group will not see another group’s newsletter at all. On the main WPMU site, I probably say, if you are in Group 1, click here to sign up as a user and subscribe the newsletter; If you are in Group 2, click here blablabla… Each “click here” will like to a separate sub-blog, and each sub-blog will be configured its own sign up form and manage its own member and newsletter campaign. All sub-blog and main blog are managed by the same webmaster. The reason to make it so complicated is: we do not want each group to see other groups’ newsletter – in other words, each group will not have the option to select a newsletter that is not configured for this group.

Thank you for your time :slight_smile: