Can the Fundraiser (FR) and MarketPress (MP) plugins be updated to work in partnership with each other to provide FR projects that work in this way:
1) allow secure login/signup for i.e. agencies/NPOs, to create a project page (outline mission, goal, PayPal credentials);
2) "open" FR projects list on FR homepage in the networks main site, for shop merchants to choose a cause to partner;
3) shop merchants sign up and add their %sales commitment, when saved:
a) all their shop products are auto-tagged with "name of agency/cause" for a global product tag search cloud we can add to sidebar(or pull down menu;
b) at store checkout, a %sales "go to cause" field shows amount committed to donate per transaction (copy/modify sales tax field) which records in MP site admin;
c) total sales and total %sales stats are added in real time to a shop page widget,
d) participating shops list right in each project page, with %sales, total MP sales and total FR donations,
e) FR project page displays stats widget of total project donations pending, and total donations collected to date.
- Projects can be open or reviewed annually.
- Shop Merchants can switch projects at anytime.
- When Projects are archived, stats track in shop and FR project for the network.
- Up to the "project manager" to follow up on sales collections. (A way to ensure all donations reach each cause, would be to have donations delivered via PayPal at time of each sales transaction.)