Can I add excisiting sites manualy to Prosites

Hi there,

I have a question. Unfortunatly The New Blog template plugin is not (yet) integrated with Prosites.

Is it posible for me to use this workaround:

– I add new websites manualy to my multisite

– Afterwards I add the client manualy to Prosites and asign him/her to a specific level.

If possible, how will it work with payment. Should I select the manual payment gateway and tell prosites it’s already paid for when I add the client to prosites?

And in the future, can they upgrade from their account to a higher level just like Prosites normaly works?

Final question about working with this workaround. When adding a new website, how should I work with domainmapping or making specific plugins available for the client? Will prosites add these after I add the client to prosites, or should I do this manualy also?

I realy apriciate your help.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Steven

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi there @wijngaardewd,

Fortunately, this is pretty easy to do. You can create sites from the WordPress Network Dashboard, then lookup that site in Pro Sites by searching for it, or by the site ID. From the Pro Sites Management page for that site, you’ll have an option to manually add any membership level, for any length of time.

Users will still be able to upgrade to other levels if they would like to.

Once the user has a level applied to them (manually, or automatically after payment) all of the Pro Sites modules and settings will apply to them normally, so domain mapping and other plugin restrictions will still be enforced.

Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.