Can i add select ticket text above the selection from a variable?

if you see where i set up variations for the client would like text above it.
http://www.lairdesole.com/events/2016/07/lair-de-sole-foot-party/
is this possible?

my membership expires tomorrow the 17th btw ;p

• Nithin

Hi Tony,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

You'll have to edit the plugin file, in order to make those changes. You can find the plugin file under, /wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/lib/class_eab_template.php. Once you locate the file, you'll have to add in line 485:

$content .= '<h2>MY Events</h2>';

The above code should be added, under <div class="wpmudevevents-button>, in short it'll be like:

$content .= '<div class="wpmudevevents-buttons">';
    		$content .= '<h2>MY Events</h2>';

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Ash

Hi Tony

You can use the following code to avoid keep adding every time you update the plugin:

add_filter( 'eab-rsvps-button-no', function( $content, $event_id ) {
        return "<div class='some_text'>Some Text Here.</div>" . $content;
    }, 10, 2);

You can add those codes in your functions.php in the theme, if you think your theme won’t be changed. Otherwise mu-plugins is the best solution. To use mu-plugins, go to /wp-content/ and find the folder with name 'mu-plugins'. If there is no folder in that name, then create a folder, name it 'mu-plugins', create a file inside that, give any name you like and paste the code in there. You don't need to activate that plugin. Mu-plugins means must use plugins, so it will be activated automatically always. If you use mu-plugins then add a php start tag at the beginning of the code.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.