Can I allow users to use their own domain name on a sub site of my Multisite Wordpress installation?

Can I allow users to use their own domain name on a sub site of my Multisite Wordpress installation?

Aside from many of the featured that I saw in the video, I wasn't sure if this ability is part of Pro Sites or Domain Mapping.

But what I'm trying to do is this .. and there's two parts to my question.

1. I want to have a Wordpress Multisite installation and allow users to sign up, create and operate a sub site created within my master multisite. With Pro Site can users automatically sign up for their website (all by themselves, create their site, see options and pay for them as well - if needed, etc., and .. use their own domain name .. such as http://www.theirdomainname.com and have this point to the sub site within my master multisite installation?

2. Is there a way with Pro Sites to limit the amount of bandwidth that a user can use per month? Not just upload limits, but I want and need to be able to limit the amount of bandwidth they use on an individual sub site / customer basis. Can I specify something in Pro Sites that will allow me to limit the amount of downloads (images, files, pages, etc.)?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Gary Gordon