Can i available and charge for wpmudev plugins on Pretty Plugins in my multisite?

I wanna available for my clients some wpmudev plugins and charge for this with Pretty Plugins on my multisite with Pro Sites.

Can i do this?

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

Pro Sites is the plugin you would use for this, this grants access to specific plugins based on the level the member has.

There is also integration as noted from the Project usage tab:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pretty-plugins/#usage

Oh yes, we did!

Any plugins that you have added to Pro Sites levels in the Premium Plugins module will display on all sites with a “Pro” ribbon in the corner of the plugin image (“!”).

Hover your mouse pointer over any plugin you have set for Pro Sites levels in the Premium Plugins module and you will get a message saying “Upgrade to [level]“. If the site has not been upgraded to a Pro Site level, and the site admin clicks on any of those plugins, they will be redirected to your Pro Sites upgrade page. How cool is that?

You may also have noticed in the above screenshot that we have created Pretty Plugins categories that mirror our Pro Sites levels: Free, Premium & Super.

That makes it just too easy for your site admins to see, at a glance, the benefits of upgrading their site to a paid Pro Sites level in your network. You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

We hope you and your users enjoy and get the most out of Pretty Plugins! If you hit a snag with configuration, or have a feature request, please don’t hesitate to head on over to the community forums where staff and other members are standing by to help!

Hope this helps.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.