can I change paypal to another online paymant system?

Hello,
firstly, I'd like to say that you made a really good job.
secondly, I'd like to know if I can change paymany system in this plugin? PayPal is really expensive and it dosn't offer online money transfer possibility. Just paymant by card.
and finally, on my website I'd like to sell access to video tutorials. I'd like see the same view like at the video tutorial on your web, but it doesn't work. It looks like limit for text. What should I change?

• Sajid

Hi Dariusz,
    Hope you are doing good today and thank for you for your kind words :slight_smile:

I'd like to know if I can change paymany system in this plugin? PayPal is really expensive and it dosn't offer online money transfer possibility. Just paymant by card.

Right now there is no other payment gateway is available in this plugin. To make a custom gateway will require advanced knowledge of PHP coding and a good deal of customization. If you don't know PHP and really want to add a custom payment gateway then you perhaps need to hire a third party developer from jobs board.

However, I would suggest you to use Membership 2 Pro plugin that does similar job like this plugin and have multiple payment gateways. Here is the list of the supported gateways in Membership 2 Pro plugin.

Authorize.net
    2Checkout
    Accept manual payments (via bank transfers)
    PayPal Single
    PayPal Standard
    Stripe Single
    Stripe Subscriptions

and finally, on my website I'd like to sell access to video tutorials. I'd like see the same view like at the video tutorial on your web, but it doesn't work. It looks like limit for text. What should I change?

For videos paywall, you need to use the Selection Tool. Select the content/video and add the shortcode by clicking on Pay Per View button in editor toolbar (see screenshot).

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid

Hi Dariusz,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Yes, you can completely customize the look and feel of the locked screen via custom CSS. For image you need to add a background image via CSS. That is not basically the thumbnail of video but custom image for presentation.

For example, with following code you can push the unlock buttons to right and add the background image. That is a dummy image of our demo so you can remove the URL and add your own image URL there.

.ppw_form_container {
        background: url("https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/projects/261/screenshots/197877362_ppv-login-buttons-735x470.jpg");
        text-align: right;
    }

But, if you would switch to Membership 2 Pro plugin then you need to style that differently.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid