Can I change the Facebook Login image?

Hello,

Is there a way to change the the button to a different image?

I want to use the plugin as the only way to login/register to the site and I need it to be bigger.

I create a image of what I want it to look like in photoshop and was hoping I could just swap the whole thing out with that. How can I do it? Any ideas?

Thanks,
Eric

• Michael Bissett

Hey @MediaBattles, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

As for changing the image on the login page, the way that Facebook loads the login button onto the page prevents modifications to that particular button (though I did notice that you have two Facebook login buttons there, just as a side note).

However, in regards to changing the button on the registration page, which one were you wanting to edit? I noticed that you have a BuddyPress registration, as well as a (presently inactive) Protected Content page.

If you're wanting to edit the one on the BuddyPress registration page, you can use this CSS code, replacing "enter-url-to-image-here" with the URL to your uploaded image:

a.wdfb_register_button, a.wdfb_register_button:hover, a.wdfb_register_button:active, a.wdfb_register_button:visited {
        background: url('enter-url-to-image-here');
    }

a.wdfb_register_button span {
        color: transparent;
        background: none;
        border: none;
    }

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.