Can I charge for just "extended" listings and have basic listings free?

Hi there,

Quick question for you on the “Directory” plug-in. Is there a way to configure the plug-in to accept subscription fees for “extended” listings? For example, a restaurant that wants to put a partial menu up and more information in general can pay for an extended listing and add those items. Some restaurants may be ok with just a basic listing where the information was curated by the users.

Is this possible with the plugin (I can custom code but am wondering if anyone has encountered this before)?

Thanks, -Joe

(NB – Also, I originally got to the forum from clicking on “ask developer a question” from within the plug-in’s website. It made it sound like this was an email going to a developer so I left out critical information, as well as dismissed this message going into the forum’s “plug-in” directory)

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @daem0n

thanks for posting on the forum.

Unfortunately, that isn’t possible with custom coding being done.

I can move this to the features section. If you can do this yourself, then i’m sure others may find this useful too.

If you require any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask.

If you require specific info relating to the code to do the custom work yourself, then feel free to ask & we will put you in touch with the developers, I’m sure they will offer their advice and give you some pointers.

thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.