can I configure the appointment location?

I'm configuring this plugin and the client would like to be able to not only specify the date and service, and service provider, but they would also like to specify the locaiton of the appointment. Is that possible?

• Paul Barthmaier
    • Code Wrangler

Hi there and welcome to the WPMU DEV Community for WordPress Support!

Interesting. So what you are suggesting implies that location is not tied to a service provider, right? That is, they should be able to have a multiple of locations for any provider. Or are you asking for a null category, or actually not a category at all, in that the customer can define location completely and it could be that no two are the same?

Cheers,
    Paul

• Brian Bookwalter
    • Flash Drive

Correct on the latter, Paul. The customer specifies the location of the service.

In this instance, its a bus pickup service so they specify the date of pickup using the calendar table...but the address is always different per user.

I know this is getting really specific and nit-picky. I'm not sure if you have a Bookings plug-in (haven't don the research yet) but maybe there is a different plugin for the workflow my client is requesting.

Its basically as follows:

1. Joe Smith selects a block of time for a service. Example service (Service #1) Time: 3.5 hours

2. Joe then selects a location of the service (a physical address 123 Easy Street)

3. Joe then leaves his apppointment details and clicks confirm.

Is this possible at this time?

• Paul Barthmaier
    • Code Wrangler

Hi there,

I think A+ can handle this, but I'd like to consult with others and ruminate a bit on this. I've pinged the developer of this, who may have a quick idea, if he can find some time to pop in. We'll get this, though. I think it's a reasonable request and we should be able to accommodate, even if a bit nit-picky.

Cheers,
    Paul

Broken stylesheet for theme name in Multisite? Did you know: http://goo.gl/XKJGA

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.