Can I create a Registration complete page for each

Can I create a Registration complete page for each subscription type?

In the account page can I add more fields in the form?

I would like clients during the registration process to to accept Terms of service. ( I can't install the wpmu terms of service plugin since it requires multisite).

Actually many plugins I can't use because of the multisite. I only have 1 site why can't I use them?

Cheers!

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Erik

I hope you are well today and thanks for your question.

Unfortunately you can't create a registration completed page per plan, though that is a great idea and one that I'll pass along to the lead developer.

One way around this currently would be, to on that registration completed page, use the member level shortcodes, to protect what they can and can't see, so the message is more personal to their plan.

For currently adding additional fields for the registration and account, that can only be done if you BuddyPress with Xprofile fields installed, though we are also looking into changing that and allowing additional fields out of the box.

For the terms of service, I've just taken a look for you and as it uses it's own registration process, it doesn't look like out of the box there is something, but I'll discuss with my colleague @PC to see if we can come up with a solution :slight_smile:

Many of our plugins are also single site compatible, could you let me know which ones you wanted to use, but haven't been able to?

I'm here to help!

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.