Can I create a simple referral app for iOS using this

Hello,

Can I create a simple referral app for iOS using this plugin?

1. All I want to do is allow for a user to enter his information into the app and where he works.

2. Scroll through a list of sales items and their prices.

3. Allow him to input a customer into the app itself and submit it for order. When the order is sent through, the business which receives the order knows who its from.

Is this doable with the iOS app?

Thank you,
Virgil

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @virgil_vergara,

That's an excellent question. I don't believe the app currently supports custom post types, so I don't think so in that respect. But let me just ask the iOS support team for clarification on this, as they know more about the apps capabilities than I do.

Hope this helps

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

@virgil_vergara,

Thanks for your question! Currently we only support the core WordPress features. Custom Post Types aren't possible yet, but it's something we're looking into. We're currently researching the best way to do this, as there are some challenges when it comes to modifying custom fields in a universal way.

It's definitely something we want to add as a feature in a future version!

As for your original question, I don't think this would be possible. The app mainly provides you with a way to manage a WordPress site - it doesn't provide any custom interfaces though. This might be best achieved by setting up some forms with a responsive theme that users can visit in their mobile browser.

Best regards,

• Virgil
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi,

Thank you for responding. Looking forward to seeing your iOS app becoming more mature in the next few months.

Will try out your suggestion about the mobile browser and using a responsive theme.

Take care,
    Virgil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.