Can I create additional users for my MarketPress account?

Hi,
I'd like to add users to my MarketPress account so they can make adjustments to the plugin on WordPress accounts so it works with the shopping cart/pages we have. Is it possible to add new users? If so, how do I go about doing so?
Thanks!
Anna

• Paul Barthmaier

For adding new Admins to your MarketPress site, I suppose there are a few ways to do this. You can go to the Dashboard > Users > Add New and when you do, be sure to select their WordPress User Role as Administrator, rather than the default Subscriber.

If they are already a member, you can promote them to Administrator on their profile, which you can edit after viewing All Users. If they are not members, then you will need an email address that Wordpress can email a username and password to. If MarketPress is installed on Subdomain of Multisite, be sure to add your new admins to that site.

One final way would be thru Social Media, if you have it set up already. You could have your users authenticate with Facebook, Twitter, Google or whatever you have configured and once they are registered, you can then go to the dashboard to promote them as an Admin, per above.

Hope this helps! Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,
    Paul

Enable theme for a single site in Multisite? Try: http://marker.to/a94mht

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.