Can I create group bookings ?

Can I create group bookings with this plugin of different numbers for example : booking a city tour , would this just be a case of adding into a price dropdown for selected booking ?

• Denitsa

Hello John,
    I hope you are having a fantastic day!

The Appointments+ plugin is primarily designed for single person reservations and not group bookings.

You may also want to view the

I want to accept more than one appointment applications for each time slot. Entering higher numbers in "capacity" field in Services tab does not work. Why?

question in Appointments -> FAQ.
    Here's what is says:

Please note that Appointments+ is designed for one-to-one appointments, that is, one service provider serving a single client at a time and to manage available workforce. Capacity field is for limiting the workforce, not for increasing it. You have two alternatives to achieve this: a) Use dummy service providers b) Add these codes in functions.php and modify as required:

function increase_capacity( $capacity, $service_id ) {
    return 10;
    }
    add_filter( 'app_get_capacity', 'increase_capacity', 10, 2 );

This filter will NOT work if there is a single provider giving the selected service. Please also note that this is a kind of "hack" and when you have more than one service provider, this function may not work as expected in regards to working hours, as "virtual" providers will not be bound to working hours of existing providers.

It concerns adding capacity to your appointments via Appointments -> Settings -> Services

However, I think you could just use the Events+ plugin here (https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/events-plus/#usage). You can create multiple events at the same time and they can be created by the guides as admins so they can choose price and limit the capacity of events and stuff like that.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

All the best,
    Denitsa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.